Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
[IL2CPP] Failed running UnusedByteCodeStripper when building the project for Windows Store
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project (IL2CPPTesting.zip)
2. Switch platform to Windows Store
3. Build for WSA Universal 10 SDK, Build type - XAML, Scripting Backend - IL2CPP, Api Compatibility Level - .NET 4.6
4. Errors appear in the Console
Expected result: Errors should not appear in the Console
Actual result: Errors appear in the Console
Api Compatibility Level - .NET 4.6 introduced from 5.6
With Scripting Backend - .NET everything works fine
Reproduced with: 5.6.0f2, 2017.1.0a5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website