Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Fixed in 2018.3.X
IL2CPP error for type 'System.Array' in assembly mscorlib.dll when building to iOS
1. Open users attached project "Unity Bug Report.zip"
2. Build for iOS
3. Observe the console for errors:
"IL2CPP error for type 'System.Array' in assembly '/Users/aurimasaugutis/Downloads/case_1085551-Unity_Bug_Report/Temp/StagingArea/Data/Managed/mscorlib.dll'"
2018.3.0b1, 2018.3.0b2, 2018.3.0b7, 2019.1.0a6(TextMeshPro errors)
Not reproduced on:
2018.2.14f1(after deleting Unity/cache/packages folder), 2018.3.0a11
On other versions, Package window can't be opened and getting TextMeshPro errors when trying to build
On 2018.2.14f1 getting Packages errors. Deleting Unity/cache/packages folder fixes the errors.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- SHADERPASS has incorrect value when using Shader Graph for Built-In target
- [VFX] Gizmo still incorrectly rendered for a hidden property
- Nested object label indentation is incorrect when using the UI Toolkit Inspector
- Crash on tlsf_free when UI Elements are moved to the side by scrolling
- Setting VideoPlayer.time and pausing results in incorrect player.frame values