Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Fixed in 2018.3.X
IL2CPP error for type 'System.Array' in assembly mscorlib.dll when building to iOS
1. Open users attached project "Unity Bug Report.zip"
2. Build for iOS
3. Observe the console for errors:
"IL2CPP error for type 'System.Array' in assembly '/Users/aurimasaugutis/Downloads/case_1085551-Unity_Bug_Report/Temp/StagingArea/Data/Managed/mscorlib.dll'"
2018.3.0b1, 2018.3.0b2, 2018.3.0b7, 2019.1.0a6(TextMeshPro errors)
Not reproduced on:
2018.2.14f1(after deleting Unity/cache/packages folder), 2018.3.0a11
On other versions, Package window can't be opened and getting TextMeshPro errors when trying to build
On 2018.2.14f1 getting Packages errors. Deleting Unity/cache/packages folder fixes the errors.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Terrain is missing the Hidden/TerrainEngine/Details/WavingDoublePass shader when AssetBundles are built in older Unity Versions
- [Android] URP Project crashes when built on a device with PowerVR Rogue GE8320 GPU
- Deselected Game View is rendered incorrectly when resizing Game View window in two Game View window setup
- [macOS] Color picker preview shows colorful pixels when cursor is dragged on the sides of the screen
- Intensity parameter ignores Culling Mask causing incorrect lightning when additional lights are disabled