Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.2.X, 2019.3.X
[IL2CPP] CultureInfo.DateTimeFormat.DayNames returns an array with extra element on devices with IL2CPP backend
1. Open attached project
2. Build and run to Android device with IL2CPP background
3. Connect the phone to editor console
4. Press the button in the application
5. Check console
Actual result: The CultureInfo.DateTimeFormat.DayNames returns the 8th weekday with an empty name
Expected result: The CultureInfo.DateTimeFormat.DayNames should return the 7 weekdays
Reproduced with: 2018.4.10f1; 2020.1.0a7
Can't check on 2017.4 due to errors.
VLNQA00010, Samsung Galaxy S8 (SM-G950U), Android 7.0, CPU: Snapdragon 835 MSM8998, GPU: Adreno (TM) 540
VLNQA00264, Samsung Galaxy S10+ (SM-G975F), Android 9, CPU: Exynos 9 9820, GPU: Mali-G76
VLNQA00166, Huawei P20 (EML-L29), Android 8.1.0, CPU: HiSilicon Kirin 970, GPU: Mali-G72
iPhone X iOS 11.3.1
Note: Does not reproduce on Editor, Standalone, Android with Mono Backend
Note: Logcat attached
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- deadlock in AssetDatabase_AcceleratorClient_Scheduling.ScheduledRequest_Status_InProgress
- Texture Compression settings on Android and WebGL Platforms are reset to default when building the project using a script
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Some GameObjects ignore the Default Parent when creating them in the Hierarchy