Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.3.X
IL2CPP Build is stuck at "Stripping assemblies" when "#nullable enable" and ISerializationCallbackReceiver is used
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "UnityLinkerEndlessProj.zip"
2. Build the project
Expected result: Build is successful
Actual result: Build is stuck at "Stripping assemblies"
Reproducible with: 2020.3.6f1, 2020.3.12f1
Not reproducible with: 2020.3.5f1 2021.1.11f1, 2021.2.0a20
Could not test with: 2018.4.35f1, 2019.4.28f1 (C#8 support not available)
Notes: Also reproducible with Mono Build
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mesh.GetIndexBuffer() requires Mesh's 'Read/Write' flag to be enabled to get its index buffer data in Builds
- [Backport] [Sprite Atlas V1] Editor crashes when calling SpriteAtlasUtility.PackAtlases
- Deterministic builds have different files when built from the same project
- PlayerBuildInterface.ExtraTypesProvider no longer provides types to IL2CPP
- Touch input is reset in Device Simulator when Unity Remote is killed