Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.3.X
IL2CPP Build is stuck at "Stripping assemblies" when "#nullable enable" and ISerializationCallbackReceiver is used
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "UnityLinkerEndlessProj.zip"
2. Build the project
Expected result: Build is successful
Actual result: Build is stuck at "Stripping assemblies"
Reproducible with: 2020.3.6f1, 2020.3.12f1
Not reproducible with: 2020.3.5f1 2021.1.11f1, 2021.2.0a20
Could not test with: 2018.4.35f1, 2019.4.28f1 (C#8 support not available)
Notes: Also reproducible with Mono Build
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build
- Live Profiler Timeline keeps losing frame data while scrolling inside Profiler window
- Input.mouseScrollDelta.y is not correctly mapped to mouse wheel when running an iOS app on Apple Silicon Mac
- PrntScreen (Snapshot) key is not working on UWP on both old and new input systems
- Show compiled code for compute shaders has the "Cancel" button greyed out