Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.3.X
IL2CPP Build is stuck at "Stripping assemblies" when "#nullable enable" and ISerializationCallbackReceiver is used
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "UnityLinkerEndlessProj.zip"
2. Build the project
Expected result: Build is successful
Actual result: Build is stuck at "Stripping assemblies"
Reproducible with: 2020.3.6f1, 2020.3.12f1
Not reproducible with: 2020.3.5f1 2021.1.11f1, 2021.2.0a20
Could not test with: 2018.4.35f1, 2019.4.28f1 (C#8 support not available)
Notes: Also reproducible with Mono Build
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Curves Editor crops big values
- Building Unity editor via CI results in "System.IO.IOException: Sharing violation on path" error
- [Editor] Side panel and graph divider gets stuck when dragged after selecting transition from Any State in Animator Window
- [UI] Color picker tool is stuck in the pixel sampling stage
- Unity 2019.4 opens the manual and scripting reference for 2020.3