Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Fixed in 2018.3.X
[IL2CPP] Async operation causes NullReferenceException in the Build when Scripting Backend is IL2CPP
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Make sure that the Scripting Backend is set to IL2CPP
3. Build the project
4. In the Visual Studio, select "Debug/ Attach Unity Debugger"
5. Launch the Build
6. Select it in the "Select Unity Instance" window
7. Hit "Play!" in the Build
Expected result: NullReferenceException is not caused (just like when Mono is set as a Scripting Backend)
Actual result: NullReferenceException is caused.
Reproducible with - 2018.1.9f2, 2018.2.6f1, 2018.3.0a11
Note: Not tested on versions prior 2018.1, since support for IL2CPP scripting backend for Windows Standalone was not yet introduced.
Fixed in 2019.1.0a3
Backported to 2018.2.11f1, 2018.3.0b3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Hierarchy is not repainted when pressing the Toggle Picking shortcut
- EndLayoutGroup error is thrown when closing a SaveFilePanel invoked from within a GUI Scope which was declared via using keyword
- Warning message appears when adding child GameObject with a collider into CompositeCollider2D with a script
- [2D] Sorting Layer Order in Layer key resets to 0 in Animation window and in Inspector.
- [iOS] Build fails when running UnityLinker