Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Fixed in 2018.2, 2018.3
[IL2CPP] Assertion error being fired when setting FieldInfo.SetValue to null
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download attached project
2. Switch platform to Standalone
3. Build project on IL2CPP backend
Expected results: No exception is triggered
Actual results: System.Reflection.FieldInfo.SetValue(this, null) triggers assertion failed klass->size_inited on IL2CPP backend
Reproduced with: 2018.3.0b1, 2018.2.7f1, 2018.1.9f2, 2017.4.11f1
Tested and reproduced on: Standalone and UWP platfomrs
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'