Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
Fixed in 2017.1, 2017.2
[IL2CPP] Assembly.GetModule(string) returns null
1. Open the attached project.
2. Play the 'Test' scene.
3. Check the Console.
- modules=[Test.dll] (Assembly.GetModule)
- module=Test.dll (Assembly.GetModule("Test"))
4. Go to iOS player settings.
5. Change Target SDK from Simulator SDK to Device SDK.
6. Build and run for iOS device.
7. Check the Xcode console.
IL2CPP (Tested with iOS)
Not reproducible with:
Mono (Tested with macOS)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When "draw instanced" is changed for entire terrain group and then undone, it is only undone for the terrain that was selected
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted
- Native Plugin regression from 2018.x results in "DllNotFoundException" error
- [Android] "AndroidETC2FallbackOverride.Quality32BitDownscaled" does not work on an Atlas created with the Legacy Sprite Packer
- Debug.Log() Context not highlighted when pressed after printing in Test Runner's EditMode