Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
Fixed in 2017.1, 2017.2
[IL2CPP] Assembly.GetModule(string) returns null
1. Open the attached project.
2. Play the 'Test' scene.
3. Check the Console.
- modules=[Test.dll] (Assembly.GetModule)
- module=Test.dll (Assembly.GetModule("Test"))
4. Go to iOS player settings.
5. Change Target SDK from Simulator SDK to Device SDK.
6. Build and run for iOS device.
7. Check the Xcode console.
IL2CPP (Tested with iOS)
Not reproducible with:
Mono (Tested with macOS)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Backgrounds of Editor windows are changed to a texture when method ImageConversion.LoadImage is called
- Lightmapper is slow when using "Always Refresh"
- [VerticalLayoutGroup] Children position is not updated when a child's scale is animated
- [Android] Can't relocate the caret in Input Fields when Hide Mobile Input option is being used
- Multiple Edge Colliders 2D can be edited at the same time, every Edge Collider's "Edit Collider" button is highlighted