Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
Fixed in 2017.1, 2017.2
[IL2CPP] Assembly.GetModule(string) returns null
1. Open the attached project.
2. Play the 'Test' scene.
3. Check the Console.
- modules=[Test.dll] (Assembly.GetModule)
- module=Test.dll (Assembly.GetModule("Test"))
4. Go to iOS player settings.
5. Change Target SDK from Simulator SDK to Device SDK.
6. Build and run for iOS device.
7. Check the Xcode console.
IL2CPP (Tested with iOS)
Not reproducible with:
Mono (Tested with macOS)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux Hub] A new instance of the Hub does not have a Taskbar icon
- Mesh Inspector becomes slow to use when inspecting a large Mesh with Blend Shapes
- [Metal] GfxDeviceMetal::CreateComputeProgram does not check inputs
- The Modes button of the the SerializedField MinMaxGradient is not clickable in the Inspector when indentLevel is more than 0
- Input.GetKey for Left Shift returns true when Right Shift is held down and Left Shift is pressed (and vice versa)