Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1.X
Fixed in 2017.1.X, 2017.2.X
[IL2CPP] Assembly.GetModule(string) returns null
1. Open the attached project.
2. Play the 'Test' scene.
3. Check the Console.
- modules=[Test.dll] (Assembly.GetModule)
- module=Test.dll (Assembly.GetModule("Test"))
4. Go to iOS player settings.
5. Change Target SDK from Simulator SDK to Device SDK.
6. Build and run for iOS device.
7. Check the Xcode console.
IL2CPP (Tested with iOS)
Not reproducible with:
Mono (Tested with macOS)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Device Simulator] When simulator window is narrow, toolbar controls deform and some become inacessible
- .NETStandard 2.1 in the editor is missing System.Memory, System.Buffers at runtime
- [Profiler] IndexOutOfRangeException thrown when using Profiler or selecting Profiler frames in Profile Analyzer
- [Profiler] Standalone Profiler keeps recording Playmode while on pause
- ParticleSystemForceField doesn't have "enabled" property