Search Issue Tracker
[IL2CPP][Android] Property("Comparer") of a Dictionary is not found when running the build with .NET 4.0
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open user's attached project "Test2.zip"
2. Build it on android as developer build with Scripting Backend: IL2CPP
3. Open the build on the device
4. While the app is loading in Unity set Console window to display the device information
5. Notice that "Comparer" option is not displayed
Expected results: PropertyInfo info = typeDict.GetProperty("Comparer") is displayed in the console as "Comparer"
Actual resutls: PropertyInfo info = typeDict.GetProperty("Comparer") is not diplayed
Reproducible with: 2018.4.15f1, 2019.2.17f1, 2019.3.0f5, 2020.1.0a18
VLNQA00121, Samsung Galaxy S9 (SM-G960F), Android 9, CPU: Exynos 9 Series 9810, GPU: Mali-G72
VLNQA00099, Google Pixel XL (Pixel XL), Android 9, CPU: Snapdragon 821 MSM8996 Pro, GPU: Adreno (TM) 530
Devices not reproducible with: iPhone 11 iOS 13.0
Note: APK from Unity version 2017.4 fails to install to the android devices .NET Standart 2.0 fails to display anything in the console with Android devices but displays the expected results with IOS
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0
- [Physics] Character Joint jumps around when following Kinetic Rigidbody
- [macOS] There is no way to tell if you are running under Rosetta
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)