Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Fix In Review for 2021.3.X, 2022.1.X
[IL2CPP] 2D Vector3 array converted to 2D Vector4 array has zeroed vectors in Player whose code generation is for faster runtime
1. Open the attached "1411185.zip" project
2. Open the "SampleScene" scene
3. Open Player Settings
4. Make sure "Scripting Backend" is set to "IL2CPP"
5. Make sure "IL2CPP Code Generation" is set to "Faster (smaller) builds"
6. Build and Run
Expected result: "(1.00, 1.00, 1.00, 0.00)" is displayed
Actual result: "(0.00, 0.00, 0.00, 0.00)" is displayed
Reproducible with: 2021.2.18f1, 2022.1.0b14, 2022.2.0a9
Could not test with: 2019.4.37f1, 2020.3.32f1 (no "IL2CPP Code Generation" setting)
Note: Not reproducible in Play mode, or if "Scripting Backed" is set to "Mono", or if "IL2CPP Code Generation" is set to "Faster runtime"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mesh.CombineMeshes discards empty sub-meshes when 'mergeSubmeshes' is set to false
- [Linux] MacOS build fails for every architecture when the project contains a "StreamingAssets" folder with empty an "yaml" file
- Property drawers do not always update height correctly when expanded via iteration
- Label with Dynamic Color is not getting Playmode tint in the UI Builder window
- Error "Could not create asset from Packages/com.unity.postprocessing/PostProcessing" when adding Post Processing package via Git URL for the first time