Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Fixed in 2021.3.X, 2022.1.X
[IL2CPP] 2D Vector3 array converted to 2D Vector4 array has zeroed vectors in Player whose code generation is for faster runtime
1. Open the attached "1411185.zip" project
2. Open the "SampleScene" scene
3. Open Player Settings
4. Make sure "Scripting Backend" is set to "IL2CPP"
5. Make sure "IL2CPP Code Generation" is set to "Faster (smaller) builds"
6. Build and Run
Expected result: "(1.00, 1.00, 1.00, 0.00)" is displayed
Actual result: "(0.00, 0.00, 0.00, 0.00)" is displayed
Reproducible with: 2021.2.18f1, 2022.1.0b14, 2022.2.0a9
Could not test with: 2019.4.37f1, 2020.3.32f1 (no "IL2CPP Code Generation" setting)
Note: Not reproducible in Play mode, or if "Scripting Backed" is set to "Mono", or if "IL2CPP Code Generation" is set to "Faster runtime"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Created Import Issue Asset doesn't show up in the Project window until the Unity Editor is restarted
- [Android] Application name with an ampersand is removed and replaced with an underscore in 2021 LTS and up