Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Fixed in 2021.3.X, 2022.1.X
[IL2CPP] 2D Vector3 array converted to 2D Vector4 array has zeroed vectors in Player whose code generation is for faster runtime
1. Open the attached "1411185.zip" project
2. Open the "SampleScene" scene
3. Open Player Settings
4. Make sure "Scripting Backend" is set to "IL2CPP"
5. Make sure "IL2CPP Code Generation" is set to "Faster (smaller) builds"
6. Build and Run
Expected result: "(1.00, 1.00, 1.00, 0.00)" is displayed
Actual result: "(0.00, 0.00, 0.00, 0.00)" is displayed
Reproducible with: 2021.2.18f1, 2022.1.0b14, 2022.2.0a9
Could not test with: 2019.4.37f1, 2020.3.32f1 (no "IL2CPP Code Generation" setting)
Note: Not reproducible in Play mode, or if "Scripting Backed" is set to "Mono", or if "IL2CPP Code Generation" is set to "Faster runtime"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Errors are thrown after redoing Nested Prefab Variant creation
- Documentation Link does not work when the "VFX Condition" question mark button is clicked
- Documentation Link does not work when the "Spawn State" question mark button is clicked
- Darker lighting in Build when disabling SSAO at runtime
- Animation glitches when using animation layering with base layer transition interruption
Resolution Note (fix version 2022.2):
Fixed in 2022.2.0a16
Resolution Note (fix version 2022.1):
Fixed in 2022.1.8f1
Resolution Note (fix version 2021.3):
Fixed in 2021.3.7f1