Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Fixed in 2021.3.X, 2022.1.X
[IL2CPP] 2D Vector3 array converted to 2D Vector4 array has zeroed vectors in Player whose code generation is for faster runtime
1. Open the attached "1411185.zip" project
2. Open the "SampleScene" scene
3. Open Player Settings
4. Make sure "Scripting Backend" is set to "IL2CPP"
5. Make sure "IL2CPP Code Generation" is set to "Faster (smaller) builds"
6. Build and Run
Expected result: "(1.00, 1.00, 1.00, 0.00)" is displayed
Actual result: "(0.00, 0.00, 0.00, 0.00)" is displayed
Reproducible with: 2021.2.18f1, 2022.1.0b14, 2022.2.0a9
Could not test with: 2019.4.37f1, 2020.3.32f1 (no "IL2CPP Code Generation" setting)
Note: Not reproducible in Play mode, or if "Scripting Backed" is set to "Mono", or if "IL2CPP Code Generation" is set to "Faster runtime"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics.DrawProceduralIndirect and Graphics.DrawProceduralNow silently dropped on DX12
- [iOS] The safe area value changes when reopening the app in Landscape orientation
- Light flickering when using Forward+ on Mobile
- Crash on mono_g_hash_table_find_slot when entering Play Mode
- [iOS] Crash when pressing "Done" on the keyboard layout