Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
If the parent UI Object has "IPointerDownHandler", then it blocks childs "IPointerClickHandler" events
1. Open "1186487" project
2. Enter Play mode
3. Click on the "Working" button
4. Note output "Click Detected on Button2" in Console
5. Click on the "Broken" button
6. Note output "IPointerDown Event detected on WindowPanelControllerScript" in Console
Expected Result: Clicking on the "Working" button results in "Click Detected on Button1" output
Actual Result: Parent UI Object with 'IPointerDownHandler" is blocking child Objects "IPointerClickHandler" events
Reproduced with: 2020.1.0a13, 2019.3.0b10, 2019.2.12f1, 2018.4.13f1, 2017.4.34f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'