Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.7
If statements are not working in shaders with OpenGLES3 Graphics API
1) Open user's attached project
2) Make sure that inside "PlayerSettings" Graphics APIs selected OpenGLES3
3) Build "repro" scene and run it on a device
4) Notice that image is static
White image should dissolve in counter-clockwise direction (as in editor, see attached gif)
Regression from 5.3.4p4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform
- IL2CPP Player crash on memset in VCRUNTIME140D when selecting UI GameObject
- [BiRP] GetScriptableCullingParameters() uses the wrong projection matrix when rendering two forward+ passes in XR