Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.7
If statements are not working in shaders with OpenGLES3 Graphics API
1) Open user's attached project
2) Make sure that inside "PlayerSettings" Graphics APIs selected OpenGLES3
3) Build "repro" scene and run it on a device
4) Notice that image is static
White image should dissolve in counter-clockwise direction (as in editor, see attached gif)
Regression from 5.3.4p4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- [PackMan] Extension in bottom bar disappears when using operations between UI generation and packman extension callbacks
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`