Search Issue Tracker
[IET] Editor crashes with "The file 'MemoryStream' is corrupted!" when entering Play Mode in any interactive tutorial
Editor crashes with "The file 'MemoryStream' is corrupted!" when entering Play Mode in any interactive tutorial.
Steps to repro:
1. Open Unity Hub.
2. Go to the Learn section.
3. Download any tutorial > start.
4. Resolve error in the console (MinAttribute).
5. Enter Play Mode
Editor crashes with "The file 'MemoryStream' is corrupted!"
Interactive Tutorial starts.
2019.2.0a11, 2019.1.0f1, 2019.1.0b3
Works fine on:
Windows and MacOS
1. Before entering in Play Mode, editor spams with the following error.
TypeLoadException: Could not resolve type with token 0100000e (from typeref, class/assembly UnityEngine.Experimental.UIElements.VisualElement, UnityEngine, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null)
Unity.InteractiveTutorials.TutorialWindow.ApplyMaskingSettings (System.Boolean applyMask) (at Assets/Framework/Interactive Tutorials/Editor/Editor Windows/TutorialWindow.cs:629)
Unity.InteractiveTutorials.TutorialWindow.ApplyQueuedMask () (at Assets/Framework/Interactive Tutorials/Editor/Editor Windows/TutorialWindow.cs:351)
UnityEditor.EditorApplication.Internal_CallUpdateFunctions () (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/EditorApplication.cs:294)
2. Refer Attached video.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Tile Map] Default cursor doesn't change to resize cursor on hovering over Default brush section in Tile Palette window
- After light bake, when light is switched from Baked to Realtime - it does not emit any light
- Multi-material list ordering does not respect DCC material ordering
- Timeline Track Clip locks to the Timeline cursor's position when moving it in the Timeline Asset
- [Particles] Infinite lifetime + prewarm causes errors