Search Issue Tracker
[IET] Editor crashes with "The file 'MemoryStream' is corrupted!" when entering Play Mode in any interactive tutorial
Editor crashes with "The file 'MemoryStream' is corrupted!" when entering Play Mode in any interactive tutorial.
Steps to repro:
1. Open Unity Hub.
2. Go to the Learn section.
3. Download any tutorial > start.
4. Resolve error in the console (MinAttribute).
5. Enter Play Mode
Editor crashes with "The file 'MemoryStream' is corrupted!"
Interactive Tutorial starts.
2019.2.0a11, 2019.1.0f1, 2019.1.0b3
Works fine on:
Windows and MacOS
1. Before entering in Play Mode, editor spams with the following error.
TypeLoadException: Could not resolve type with token 0100000e (from typeref, class/assembly UnityEngine.Experimental.UIElements.VisualElement, UnityEngine, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null)
Unity.InteractiveTutorials.TutorialWindow.ApplyMaskingSettings (System.Boolean applyMask) (at Assets/Framework/Interactive Tutorials/Editor/Editor Windows/TutorialWindow.cs:629)
Unity.InteractiveTutorials.TutorialWindow.ApplyQueuedMask () (at Assets/Framework/Interactive Tutorials/Editor/Editor Windows/TutorialWindow.cs:351)
UnityEditor.EditorApplication.Internal_CallUpdateFunctions () (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/EditorApplication.cs:294)
2. Refer Attached video.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dynamic Clipping works poorly with large scenes / terrains with the pivot point is near
- [UWP] Deploying wrong architecture through device portal ends up running a different app
- [MacOS] Standalone build contains .meta files inside native plugin bundles
- Progressive lightmapper leaks memory upon subsequent scene switches and bakes
- [AssetBundle] "The referenced script (Unknown) on this Behaviour is missing!" errors when loading object from Asset Bundle