Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
[Scripting] IEnumerator is automatically called when named Main()
1. Open the attached project inside of "Corutinas.zip"
2. Open and Play "SampleScene"
Expected result: IEnumerator Main() does not automatically call
Actual result: IEnumerator Main() plays on Scene Play
Reproduces on: 2017.4.25f1, 2018.3.14f1, 2019.1.0f2, 2019.2.0a13
- IEnumerator Main() is called after the Start() event
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Nodes in the Vertex block are deleted when the edge connected to the Node is deleted
- Changes to instanced detail mesh material don't immediately apply
- Undo.RegisterCreatedObjectUndo dirties the scene, but no actual changes to Scene are made
- [Profiler] Scrubbing through filtered frames or sorting their data replaces the displayed data with duplicated data entries
- Errors are thrown and Sub Emitter is not reparented when trying to reparent Sub Emitters of Prefabs