Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
[Scripting] IEnumerator is automatically called when named Main()
1. Open the attached project inside of "Corutinas.zip"
2. Open and Play "SampleScene"
Expected result: IEnumerator Main() does not automatically call
Actual result: IEnumerator Main() plays on Scene Play
Reproduces on: 2017.4.25f1, 2018.3.14f1, 2019.1.0f2, 2019.2.0a13
- IEnumerator Main() is called after the Start() event
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Scene View] Gizmos dropdown disappears while toggling Windzone checkbox with its tooltip open
- Crash in StackAllocator::TryDeallocate when calling ParticleSystemRenderer.BakeMesh
- Modifying scoped registries in project manifest does not update Package Manager UI window
- Models change their position in scene when upgrading project
- Texture 'Read/Write' option does not double the memory in Profiler