Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
[Scripting] IEnumerator is automatically called when named Main()
1. Open the attached project inside of "Corutinas.zip"
2. Open and Play "SampleScene"
Expected result: IEnumerator Main() does not automatically call
Actual result: IEnumerator Main() plays on Scene Play
Reproduces on: 2017.4.25f1, 2018.3.14f1, 2019.1.0f2, 2019.2.0a13
- IEnumerator Main() is called after the Start() event
Jul 23, 2020 15:30
Is this fixed or not? The changelog says it is https://unity3d.com/unity/whats-new/2020.1.0
Apr 30, 2019 23:35
This could actually be a feature if it was documented
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [URP] Exceeding the platform's supported light limit gives shadow distortion when using Deferred Rendering Path
- URP Sample Buffer Image Tile is moved when the Offset Value is changed
- Static constructor in a struct returns false when running tests with IL2CPP
- Console throws warnings and a MissingReferenceException error for XR packages when doing a clean project import
- [Linux][IL2CPP] Dedicated server crashes when calling Socket.Send
Resolution Note (fix version 2020.1):
We really appreciate your contribution to the Unity product. Thank you for reporting this issue. We take every case submitted to us seriously by investigating the impact on you, our customer, as well as the impact it may have on the engineering and experience of our product.
This particular case has been investigated thoroughly and we have decided, in the interests of protecting the stability and features of Unity for users that rely upon the affected versions, to not address this issue.