Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
[Scripting] IEnumerator is automatically called when named Main()
1. Open the attached project inside of "Corutinas.zip"
2. Open and Play "SampleScene"
Expected result: IEnumerator Main() does not automatically call
Actual result: IEnumerator Main() plays on Scene Play
Reproduces on: 2017.4.25f1, 2018.3.14f1, 2019.1.0f2, 2019.2.0a13
- IEnumerator Main() is called after the Start() event
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Terrain inspector is proposing a shader which isn't there
- Warnings are missing when compiling for certain platforms (opengl)
- Scaling problem with PanelSetting set to ScaleWithScreen/Expand
- [Hub] Editor is shown in the "Installing" state indefinitely when the installation fails due to INVALID_DESTINATION error
- IL2CPP: Nested Try-Catch and Throw statement results in incorrect behaviour