Search Issue Tracker
Fix In Review
Found in [Package]
[HybridRenderer V2] Ambient light is not applied to a mesh when it was created using RenderMeshUtility.AddComponents
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached "HybridAmbientTest" project (download from Google drive, link in the edit)
2. Open the Scene "SampleScene"
3. Enter the Play Mode
Expected results: All of the Spheres are the same
Actual results: The third Sphere from the left is darker, does not take ambient light into consideration
Reproducible with: 0.11.0-preview.4 (2020.3.5f1, 2021.1.4f1, 2021.2.0a14)
Could not test with: 0.10.0-preview.21 and earlier because the RenderMeshUtility.AddComponents API was not yet introduced
- Currently as a workaround you can add the Component manually "entityManager.AddComponentData(entity, new AmbientProbeTag());"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Package Manager/My Assets: 401 Response code trying to download a paid asset store package
- TrailRenderer.SetPosition will log a Index out of bounds error when index is in bounds of the positionCount property
- [URP] Graphics.DrawMeshInstancedIndirect rendering correctly after clicking an another application/refreshing Assets
- Packages under V2 lifecycle are incorrectly labeled as 'Pre-Release' or 'Release'
- [XR SDK] Single Pass Stereo Instanced rendering breaks when rendering into the shadow map of a spotlight source