Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
[AnimationRigging] Lower Body gets shifted on a specific rig when Rig Builder is active
How to reproduce:
1. Open "SampleScene" from project in "HipIssue.zip"
2. Start Play Mode
3. Toggle "Rig Builder" component on "Robot Kyle" and "Idle" GameObjects
4. Observe how the poses change on both models
Expected result: Only left arm pose changes on both models.
Actual result: Left arm pose changes on both models but also the lower body of "Robot Kyle" gets shifted when "Rig Builder" is active.
Reproducible with: 2019.3.4f1, 2020.1.0b1, 2020.0a2
Could not test with: 2017.4, 2018.4 - package not supported
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Editor becomes unresponsive and memory allocation errors are spammed in the Console when Generating Lightning
- Crash on BatchApplyPropertiesFromSourceAssetDB when opening a specific project
- Scene view Camera cannot be moved with WASD/QE keys when the Right Mouse Button is held down and the Mouse is not moved
- Crash when calling default interface method from virtual method with same name
- [Android] Unity does not include the ".aab" extension for an AppBundle when it is built via script with the buildPlayerOptions.locationPathName = "AppName.apk" and EditorUserBuildSettings.buildAppBundle = true