Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
[AnimationRigging] Lower Body gets shifted on a specific rig when Rig Builder is active
How to reproduce:
1. Open "SampleScene" from project in "HipIssue.zip"
2. Start Play Mode
3. Toggle "Rig Builder" component on "Robot Kyle" and "Idle" GameObjects
4. Observe how the poses change on both models
Expected result: Only left arm pose changes on both models.
Actual result: Left arm pose changes on both models but also the lower body of "Robot Kyle" gets shifted when "Rig Builder" is active.
Reproducible with: 2019.3.4f1, 2020.1.0b1, 2020.0a2
Could not test with: 2017.4, 2018.4 - package not supported
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Search Picker] Undoing selection in unity while the picker is opens doesn't close the picker
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible