Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Hotkey combinations work inconsistently, multiple GetKey calls in the same statement don't work properly
if (Input.GetKey(KeyCode.LeftControl) && Input.GetKey(KeyCode.X)) only evaluates to true if X is pressed first.
It is opposite to the expected behaviour according to both of the platform guidelines linked in the top reply here: https://ux.stackexchange.com/questions/58185/normative-ordering-for-modifier-key-combinations.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first