Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
[HoloToolkit] : 5.7: InputField keeps getting refocused when using HoloLensInputModule
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open Build Window by clicking "HoloToolkit/Build Window" menu item
3. Enter Build directory and press "Build Visual Studio SLN"
4. Pair a bluetooth keyboard with HoloLens
5. Open VS solution and deploy project on HoloLens
6. Focus the InputField
7. Type text with keyboard
Result: InputField is constantly getting refocused and the inputed text is getting deleted even if the gaze is stabilized at the InputField
Reproduced with: 5.5.0b6, 5.5.0f1
Wasn't able to attempt to reproduce with 5.5.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [TextMesh Pro] Using Ellipsis overflow causes some Emojis to turn into a Square when truncated
- Editor: Assembly icons are not shown correctly.
- [VR]Editor Crashes when exiting the Play Mode if VR support is enabled and a Particle System is emitting mesh instances
- Object with ISerializationCallbackReceiver Interface receives Serialization Callback when it has a private access level
- AssetModificationProcessor.OnWillCreateAsset Callbacks are inconsistent with different Assets