Search Issue Tracker
HoloLens holograms warp and pivot despite correct setting of stabilisation plane
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Switch platform to UWP
3. Build and Deploy to HoloLens
4. Once the app is running gaze anywhere at the spatial mesh to reposition the content
5. Airtap to place the content
6. Now gaze at a nearby object (e.g. the small green sphere) and move your head side to side or up and down and note how more distant objects (e.g. the red box) move significantly, seeming to 'hinge' around the focused object
7. Airtap to switch to the 'Static' stabilisation mode and try bobbing your head up and down, note how now the objects instead of hingeing, seem to squash and stretch
Actual result: Despite the correct setting of the stabilisation plane (SetFocusPointForFrame) rendered pixels lying not precisely on the stabilisation plane have far worse stability when the headset moves than pixels on the stabilisation plane
Reproduced with: 2018.1.0b11, 2018.2.0a5
Not reproduced with: 2017.3.2f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor tries to compile JS files included WebGL templates
- [OSX][Keyboard] When Caps Lock is active, the key is always read as pressed.
- [Editor][Touch] TouchControl.pressure is not initialized
- [iOS][Touch] Stylus Pressure value is not normalized
- [Windows][Touch] touch.touchType is displayed as "-26" instead of "Direct"