Search Issue Tracker
[Hololens] Cannot deploy app bundle via App Manager portal
Having trouble deploying an app bundle.
- Deploy will fail outright when I do not add dependencies.
- Deploy will succeed if I add all "*.appx" files under Dependencies/ directory, but then refuses to launch.
A bit more investigation has yielded a few different results when deploying with different build settings. See google sheet linked in comments.
TLDR: App will deploy but not run with the following configuration:
Scripting Runtime: Stable (.NET 3.5 Equivalent)
Scripting Backend: .NET
Solution Configuration: x86 (Master)
The deployment issue appears to be separate, and in relation to attempting an installation of the app on to a Hololens where a previous version of the app is already installed. I managed to work around the error message by uninstalling the existing app and then deploying again. What strikes me as strange about this is I do not get the typical error message, but the one mentioned in https://fogbugz.unity3d.com/f/cases/924644/
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Missing `localhost` in the `hosts` file configuration could cause the Unity Package Manager server to fail to start
- Wrong scaling in shadow mask scene view mode
- Type.GetField() works differently in IL2CPP from Mono
- Splitter resize cursors flicker on Linux and Windows
- Can't select sRGB color format for Render Texture on HDRP project