Search Issue Tracker
[HoloLens 2 App] Screen buffere is not cleared when nothing is in view and when depth buffer sharing is disabled
A wierd rendering articifact occurs on HoloLens 2 when nothing is in view, and depth buffer sharing is disable. It appears that the screen buffer is not being cleared correctly in this scenario.
1. Create a HoloLens 2 App with a single 3D cube
2. Disable "depth buffer sharing"
3. Build APPX (I built an ARM64 version)
4. Deploy to HoloLens 2
5. Launch App
6. Verify app launches, and you see something
7. Turn head so that no assets are in view
See weird rendering artifact. The old frame is presented multiple times, until you turn your head back to the content
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform
- IL2CPP Player crash on memset in VCRUNTIME140D when selecting UI GameObject
- [BiRP] GetScriptableCullingParameters() uses the wrong projection matrix when rendering two forward+ passes in XR