Search Issue Tracker
High smoothness spots appear distorted/pixelated on mobile devices
Spots with high smoothness setting appear pixelated on mobile devices.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the attached project.
2) Build 'jihiviv' scene for iOS.
3) Run on a device.
4) Swipe the slider (top-left side) towards right.
The slider is adjusting smoothness of Standard (Specular setup) shader which is used on a plane in the scene. As the smoothness values go up, reflection becomes small and very pixelated. This does not occur on standalone. Using the best graphics settings on mobile devices does not fix this issue.
5.6.0a2, 5.5.0f1, 5.4.3f1, 5.3.7p1, 5.2.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Build Callbacks] Build is not failing when BuildFailedException is thrown in the PostProcessScene Callback
- Custom Event do not fire on builds
- [WebGL] Mouse input is blocked after a few moves when using Edge browser
- Builds that contain terrain using the Nature/Terrain/Standard shader produce errors when run in headless mode
- When the registry value for "TimeZoneKeyName" is invalid, "TimeZoneNotFoundException" exceptions are thrown