Search Issue Tracker
High smoothness spots appear distorted/pixelated on mobile devices
Spots with high smoothness setting appear pixelated on mobile devices.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the attached project.
2) Build 'jihiviv' scene for iOS.
3) Run on a device.
4) Swipe the slider (top-left side) towards right.
The slider is adjusting smoothness of Standard (Specular setup) shader which is used on a plane in the scene. As the smoothness values go up, reflection becomes small and very pixelated. This does not occur on standalone. Using the best graphics settings on mobile devices does not fix this issue.
5.6.0a2, 5.5.0f1, 5.4.3f1, 5.3.7p1, 5.2.4f1
This is a duplicate of issue #953606[iOS] Artifacts are rendered on a specular surface
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default
- [iOS] In the generated XCode project all files which are in a ".plugin" Plug-in file becomes a Folder
- [Editor][UI] Dpad is not listed in the Binding Path when Action type is Vector2