Search Issue Tracker
High smoothness spots appear distorted/pixelated on mobile devices
Spots with high smoothness setting appear pixelated on mobile devices.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the attached project.
2) Build 'jihiviv' scene for iOS.
3) Run on a device.
4) Swipe the slider (top-left side) towards right.
The slider is adjusting smoothness of Standard (Specular setup) shader which is used on a plane in the scene. As the smoothness values go up, reflection becomes small and very pixelated. This does not occur on standalone. Using the best graphics settings on mobile devices does not fix this issue.
5.6.0a2, 5.5.0f1, 5.4.3f1, 5.3.7p1, 5.2.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- A vertical graphical artifact appears on Android Player when clearing Z & Stencil Buffer and running with OpenGLES3 Graphics API
- Player crashes when built with IL2CPP Scripting backend
- TextMeshPro package throws multiple Shader errors when importing TMP Essential Resources
- Package Manager search text field has no validation and leads to Editor freezes
- PlayerLoop.SetPlayerLoop() function is ignored when playing game in Player