Search Issue Tracker
High smoothness spots appear distorted/pixelated on mobile devices
Spots with high smoothness setting appear pixelated on mobile devices.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the attached project.
2) Build 'jihiviv' scene for iOS.
3) Run on a device.
4) Swipe the slider (top-left side) towards right.
The slider is adjusting smoothness of Standard (Specular setup) shader which is used on a plane in the scene. As the smoothness values go up, reflection becomes small and very pixelated. This does not occur on standalone. Using the best graphics settings on mobile devices does not fix this issue.
5.6.0a2, 5.5.0f1, 5.4.3f1, 5.3.7p1, 5.2.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'UnityEngine.UnityAPICompatibilityVersionAttribute..ctor
- [URP] Cannot assign overlay cameras to a camera stack while in Prefab Mode.
- "Go to previous Keyframe" button/shortcut does not work in the Animation Window
- Passing Scene names to LoadScene(Async)InPlayMode instead of full path loads empty Scenes
- [Linux] [Editor] Input.GetAxis("Mouse ScrollWheel") always returns 0 when Cursor.lockState is set to CursorLockMode.Locked