Search Issue Tracker
High smoothness spots appear distorted/pixelated on mobile devices
Spots with high smoothness setting appear pixelated on mobile devices.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the attached project.
2) Build 'jihiviv' scene for iOS.
3) Run on a device.
4) Swipe the slider (top-left side) towards right.
The slider is adjusting smoothness of Standard (Specular setup) shader which is used on a plane in the scene. As the smoothness values go up, reflection becomes small and very pixelated. This does not occur on standalone. Using the best graphics settings on mobile devices does not fix this issue.
5.6.0a2, 5.5.0f1, 5.4.3f1, 5.3.7p1, 5.2.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 'Can't add script' pop-up warns about abstract classes when dragging static classes onto GameObjects
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- Sound/Audio is played when the VideoPlayer's attached AudioSource game object is disabled
- Editor crashes on GenerateSharedVerticesIndexList when importing .3ds file