Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.2
[iOS] Artifacts are rendered on a specular surface
Steps to repro:
1. Open attached project and 'scene' scene;
2. Build and run the project to iOS player;
3. Run the app on iOS device.
Artifacts are shown on a specular surface (see attached actual.png screenshot).
Specular light reflection is rendered smoothly.
- Reproducible in 2018.1.0b1, 2017.3.0p1, 20171.1.f1;
- Reproducible on iPhone 5s.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- EditorGUILayout.PropertyField does not work for Vector4
- Absolute paths from included packages cannot be converted to virtual paths in Assets/Packages
- Crash in VCProvider when upgrading project from 18.3 to 19.1 and 19.2
- Android Vulkan corrupted rendering when there is no camera in the scene
- Creating mesh assets produces broken blendshapes