Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Fixed in 5.6.X, 2017.1.X, 2017.2.X, 2017.3.X, 2018.1.X
[iOS] Artifacts are rendered on a specular surface
Steps to repro:
1. Open attached project and 'scene' scene;
2. Build and run the project to iOS player;
3. Run the app on iOS device.
Artifacts are shown on a specular surface (see attached actual.png screenshot).
Specular light reflection is rendered smoothly.
- Reproducible in 2018.1.0b1, 2017.3.0p1, 20171.1.f1;
- Reproducible on iPhone 5s.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Action can't be undone after changing the base Controller on the Animator Controller
- The Axes Gizmo is wiggling around when moving around the Scene View with enabled Physical Camera and Isometric View
- The script can be dragged and dropped before it is compiled
- Double clicking script field no longer opens it in the external script editor
- [Android] Build fails with built-in PAD custom asset(s) when using sample Addressable