Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Fixed in 5.6, 2017.1, 2017.2, 2017.3, 2018.1
[iOS] Artifacts are rendered on a specular surface
Steps to repro:
1. Open attached project and 'scene' scene;
2. Build and run the project to iOS player;
3. Run the app on iOS device.
Artifacts are shown on a specular surface (see attached actual.png screenshot).
Specular light reflection is rendered smoothly.
- Reproducible in 2018.1.0b1, 2017.3.0p1, 20171.1.f1;
- Reproducible on iPhone 5s.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor fails to launch with silent crash in mono on windows
- [GPU PLM] Part of baked shadows are broken when hitting a backface
- [DX12] Nothing is being rendered when using Alt+Enter to maximize a resized windowed player
- GL shader reflection is truncated or crash occurs when struct is used from named CBuffer with at least one other constant
- Having a struct in the global CBuffer makes OpenGLCore and GLES3 targets not report reflection for the CBuffer