Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Fixed in 5.6.X, 2017.1.X, 2017.2.X, 2017.3.X, 2018.1.X
[iOS] Artifacts are rendered on a specular surface
Steps to repro:
1. Open attached project and 'scene' scene;
2. Build and run the project to iOS player;
3. Run the app on iOS device.
Artifacts are shown on a specular surface (see attached actual.png screenshot).
Specular light reflection is rendered smoothly.
- Reproducible in 2018.1.0b1, 2017.3.0p1, 20171.1.f1;
- Reproducible on iPhone 5s.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [HDRP] Recursive rendering refraction is very different compared to Rasterization/PathTracing
- [VFX] SMR sampling first frame after culling in T-Pose
- Can't select color from Editor with color picker when Unity Editor is on Secondary monitor
- [Linux] "Error while reading movie" errors in Learning templates due to unsupported .mov video format
- [Android] Crash with Signal 11 when opening app from floating icon state