Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Fixed in 5.6, 2017.1, 2017.2, 2017.3, 2018.1
[iOS] Artifacts are rendered on a specular surface
Steps to repro:
1. Open attached project and 'scene' scene;
2. Build and run the project to iOS player;
3. Run the app on iOS device.
Artifacts are shown on a specular surface (see attached actual.png screenshot).
Specular light reflection is rendered smoothly.
- Reproducible in 2018.1.0b1, 2017.3.0p1, 20171.1.f1;
- Reproducible on iPhone 5s.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [SRP] Double Sided Global Illumination material flag is not available in SRPs
- My Assets: NullReferenceException trying to load more of my assets
- Async Progress Window : progress items styling is bad
- Light Explorer window does not highlight selected lights
- Missing `localhost` in the `hosts` file configuration could cause the Unity Package Manager server to fail to start