Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Hierarchy: search path display is obscured by the visibility icons area when searching
Text which gives path info of gameobject from the hierarchy is clipping on typing in a search field.
1. Open a new project
2. Type 'cam' in the hierarchy search box.
3. Notice that Path: display at the bottom is obscured by left column.
"Path" info text at the bottom of the hierarchy is clipping
Path area display should be on top of the object visibility column and not be obscured by it.
Tested with 2019.1.0.a13
Does not occur in 2018.3 and earlier versions
2019.1.0a14, 2019.1.0a13 (3bff0e4c3744), 2019.1.0a12, 2019.1.0a11
Not Reproducible on:
Windows and MacOS
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Crash on CachedWriter::Write when building a project that has access to files being denied
- Lego tutorial does not continue when text fields are updated