Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Hierarchy: search path display is obscured by the visibility icons area when searching
Text which gives path info of gameobject from the hierarchy is clipping on typing in a search field.
1. Open a new project
2. Type 'cam' in the hierarchy search box.
3. Notice that Path: display at the bottom is obscured by left column.
"Path" info text at the bottom of the hierarchy is clipping
Path area display should be on top of the object visibility column and not be obscured by it.
Tested with 2019.1.0.a13
Does not occur in 2018.3 and earlier versions
2019.1.0a14, 2019.1.0a13 (3bff0e4c3744), 2019.1.0a12, 2019.1.0a11
Not Reproducible on:
Windows and MacOS
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Nodes in the Vertex block are deleted when the edge connected to the Node is deleted
- Changes to instanced detail mesh material don't immediately apply
- [uGUI] Vertices retrieved from GetUIVertexStream method cannot be modified when adjusting them through script
- Scroll bar scrolls less in the Package Manager packages than elsewhere when pressing on the empty scroll bar area to scroll
- Undo.RegisterCreatedObjectUndo dirties the scene, but no actual changes to Scene are made