Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Hierarchy: search path display is obscured by the visibility icons area when searching
Text which gives path info of gameobject from the hierarchy is clipping on typing in a search field.
1. Open a new project
2. Type 'cam' in the hierarchy search box.
3. Notice that Path: display at the bottom is obscured by left column.
"Path" info text at the bottom of the hierarchy is clipping
Path area display should be on top of the object visibility column and not be obscured by it.
Tested with 2019.1.0.a13
Does not occur in 2018.3 and earlier versions
2019.1.0a14, 2019.1.0a13 (3bff0e4c3744), 2019.1.0a12, 2019.1.0a11
Not Reproducible on:
Windows and MacOS
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity titlebar reports Trial license
- HDRP Raytracing flickering in Game View
- Clicking on the Layouts button causes "Menu Window/Layouts couldn't be found" error with specific scripts in the project
- Environment.TickCount does not update when phone is in sleep mode
- Cannot activate license within a docker container