Search Issue Tracker
Hierarchy filter t:Terrain does not work
This issue was found while working with light mapping.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Create a new project, place down a terrain object, a light and a cube
2. In the search input area of the Hierarchy bar type t:Terrain to filter for terrain objects
3. Note that with the filter applied the terrain object is not listed.
Also, if you use the Scene Filter buttons in the Lightmapping window/tab to switch between filters you can also see that the terrain filter does not work.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [macOS] There is no way to tell if you are running under Rosetta
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)
- Stack frames are missing from Console window when in Full Stack trace mode
- An error is returned and no package is listed if an invalid package is hosted on a scoped registry
- Crash with ComputeTileMeshJob when generating Navmesh