Search Issue Tracker
Hierarchy filter t:Terrain does not work
This issue was found while working with light mapping.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Create a new project, place down a terrain object, a light and a cube
2. In the search input area of the Hierarchy bar type t:Terrain to filter for terrain objects
3. Note that with the filter applied the terrain object is not listed.
Also, if you use the Scene Filter buttons in the Lightmapping window/tab to switch between filters you can also see that the terrain filter does not work.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX] Editor windows flicker in Play Mode when dragging and docking windows with Metal Editor Support enabled
- Popup Window propagates input in its calling Window underneath and all other Windows
- [XR] Vulkan graphics device lacks support for additional graphics queue when using Oculus XR provider
- [TransformTool] Shift rotate always reset the rotation value when used
- Editor stops repainting and throws exceptions when creating new Scene inside AssetDatabase.StartAssetEditing()