Search Issue Tracker
Hierarchy filter t:Terrain does not work
This issue was found while working with light mapping.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Create a new project, place down a terrain object, a light and a cube
2. In the search input area of the Hierarchy bar type t:Terrain to filter for terrain objects
3. Note that with the filter applied the terrain object is not listed.
Also, if you use the Scene Filter buttons in the Lightmapping window/tab to switch between filters you can also see that the terrain filter does not work.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete