Search Issue Tracker
Hierarchy filter t:Terrain does not work
This issue was found while working with light mapping.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Create a new project, place down a terrain object, a light and a cube
2. In the search input area of the Hierarchy bar type t:Terrain to filter for terrain objects
3. Note that with the filter applied the terrain object is not listed.
Also, if you use the Scene Filter buttons in the Lightmapping window/tab to switch between filters you can also see that the terrain filter does not work.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UWP] Solution is created with "Data\Resources" directory which should not exist
- Audio clips on scene end while switching scenes when one scene has Timeline audio playing
- [Hub] Can trigger multiple concurrent Hub installations of the same editor version via Hub link
- [GI - Lightmapper] Invalid texels are not treated the same way in CPU and GPU lightmapper
- Canvas rect returning incorrect size when switching aspect ratios in the Game view