Search Issue Tracker
Hierarchy filter t:Terrain does not work
This issue was found while working with light mapping.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Create a new project, place down a terrain object, a light and a cube
2. In the search input area of the Hierarchy bar type t:Terrain to filter for terrain objects
3. Note that with the filter applied the terrain object is not listed.
Also, if you use the Scene Filter buttons in the Lightmapping window/tab to switch between filters you can also see that the terrain filter does not work.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Pixel perfect setting not applied immediately
- Docked Grid and Snap Settings window disappears when reloading a project
- Changing the Environment Volume Profile settings does not trigger a new bake
- [PLM] Changing "Lightmap Parameters" does not trigger a new bake
- Sprite is removed from Objects for Packing list of Sprite Atlas when using undo after swapping the Sprites