Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Hiding objects in the scene view does not work with SRP
If you are not using the built-in renderer i.e. LWRP or HDRP, hiding objects in the scene view does not work.
1. Install Unity
2. Create a new project with the LWRP template
3. When the scene loads, attempt to toggle the visibility of any scene object
Objects in the scene view are hidden when their visibility is toggled off.
Objects are always visible in the scene view regardless of their visibility toggle.
Tested in Windows.
Occurs on 2019.1.0a10 with LWRP 5.2.1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Querying the mapped value of map(…) before ':unityLibrary:compileReleaseJavaWithJavac' when building on Android SDK 31
- Buttons can be Clicked on a different Display than they are seen
- SetRenderTarget does not correctly display the texture when depthSlice is set to -1
- [2D] Texture 2D Array preview looks corrupted when Mip Map Filtering is set to Box at different Mip levels
- [HDRP][XR] Shadergraph tessellation work differently with XR