Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Hiding objects in the scene view does not work with SRP
If you are not using the built-in renderer i.e. LWRP or HDRP, hiding objects in the scene view does not work.
1. Install Unity
2. Create a new project with the LWRP template
3. When the scene loads, attempt to toggle the visibility of any scene object
Objects in the scene view are hidden when their visibility is toggled off.
Objects are always visible in the scene view regardless of their visibility toggle.
Tested in Windows.
Occurs on 2019.1.0a10 with LWRP 5.2.1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on Editor::Progress::ProgressManager::RemoveMainThread
- [Xcode12][Burst] iOS builds with Universal/ARMv7 architecture fail in Xcode 12 with New Build System when using burst
- Changing scale of Tree prefab instance (in scene) and then undo/redo changes the source prefab scale and all painted instances
- Material properties are not correctly setup when assigning a ShaderGraph to a newly created material
- [iOS] Device.generation returns "DeviceUnknown" with some devices