Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Hiding objects in the scene view does not work with SRP
If you are not using the built-in renderer i.e. LWRP or HDRP, hiding objects in the scene view does not work.
1. Install Unity
2. Create a new project with the LWRP template
3. When the scene loads, attempt to toggle the visibility of any scene object
Objects in the scene view are hidden when their visibility is toggled off.
Objects are always visible in the scene view regardless of their visibility toggle.
Tested in Windows.
Occurs on 2019.1.0a10 with LWRP 5.2.1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Nodes in the Vertex block are deleted when the edge connected to the Node is deleted
- Changes to instanced detail mesh material don't immediately apply
- [uGUI] Vertices retrieved from GetUIVertexStream method cannot be modified when adjusting them through script
- Scroll bar scrolls less in the Package Manager packages than elsewhere when pressing on the empty scroll bar area to scroll
- Undo.RegisterCreatedObjectUndo dirties the scene, but no actual changes to Scene are made