Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Hiding objects in the scene view does not work with SRP
If you are not using the built-in renderer i.e. LWRP or HDRP, hiding objects in the scene view does not work.
1. Install Unity
2. Create a new project with the LWRP template
3. When the scene loads, attempt to toggle the visibility of any scene object
Objects in the scene view are hidden when their visibility is toggled off.
Objects are always visible in the scene view regardless of their visibility toggle.
Tested in Windows.
Occurs on 2019.1.0a10 with LWRP 5.2.1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dynamic Clipping works poorly with large scenes / terrains with the pivot point is near
- [UWP] Deploying wrong architecture through device portal ends up running a different app
- [MacOS] Standalone build contains .meta files inside native plugin bundles
- Progressive lightmapper leaks memory upon subsequent scene switches and bakes
- [AssetBundle] "The referenced script (Unknown) on this Behaviour is missing!" errors when loading object from Asset Bundle