Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
Hiding objects in the scene view does not work with SRP
If you are not using the built-in renderer i.e. LWRP or HDRP, hiding objects in the scene view does not work.
1. Install Unity
2. Create a new project with the LWRP template
3. When the scene loads, attempt to toggle the visibility of any scene object
Objects in the scene view are hidden when their visibility is toggled off.
Objects are always visible in the scene view regardless of their visibility toggle.
Tested in Windows.
Occurs on 2019.1.0a10 with LWRP 5.2.1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unable to find a corresponding location while using Partial classes/methods when debugging
- Crash in AnimatorOverrideController::GetOriginalClip when using an indexer operator to access an animation clip
- Import errors when converting from Blend to FBX
- [WebGL] In developer build method Mathf.CeilToInt() throws an exception
- [Tilemap] Visualization of the tile is created in another tile when quickly moving cursor after releasing left mouse button