Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 13.x.x
Found in [Package]
master 2021 09 27
[HDRP] When decals are placed as child objects, they dont spawn at 0,0,0 coordinates
1) Open any HDRP project
2) Create an empty game object and move it away from 0,0,0 coordinates
3) Right click the object above and add a cube or point light
4) Notice the new object spawns at 0,0,0 local coordinates
5) Now right click parent again and add a decal
6) Notice it ignores the child spawn logic and does not spawn at local 0,0,0 coordinates
Expected: When adding a decal as child object. It should spawn the same way other unity objects do (lights, geometry etc).
Easiest to understand looking at the video. Everything I add spawns in the correct location, except decals.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader warnings are thrown when creating a new empty 3D HDRP project
- Crash on tlsf_free when exiting the Play mode in a specific project
- Advanced Object Picker switches to Classic with Error "Exception caught with search engine (Object Selector)Advanced" when opening multiple Object Picker windows
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications
- GameObject with Visual Effect Graph Component is blooming when the VFX Graph Color is set to "0" and Alpha is set "1"