Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 13.x.x
Found in [Package]
master 2021 09 27
[HDRP] When decals are placed as child objects, they dont spawn at 0,0,0 coordinates
1) Open any HDRP project
2) Create an empty game object and move it away from 0,0,0 coordinates
3) Right click the object above and add a cube or point light
4) Notice the new object spawns at 0,0,0 local coordinates
5) Now right click parent again and add a decal
6) Notice it ignores the child spawn logic and does not spawn at local 0,0,0 coordinates
Expected: When adding a decal as child object. It should spawn the same way other unity objects do (lights, geometry etc).
Easiest to understand looking at the video. Everything I add spawns in the correct location, except decals.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- NullReferenceException errors spam the console, after upgrading a package in PAckage Manager
- [QuickSearch] Default Assets are not appearing in the Object picker browser
- App crashes on launch when mesh of object has Read/Write disabled
- Material keyword APIs don't list keywords when using a newly imported SpeedTree
- Curves Editor crops big values