Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 14.0.2
Found in [Package]
[HDRP] Volumetric Clouds "jumps" when entering a local volume with some features like SSR
Repro steps :
- Open attached project
- Open scene called "Outside"
- Select GameObject called "Another Volume"
- Enable the override called Screen Space Reflection
Expected : SSR is enabled and clouds don't change
Result : Clouds buffer are discarded and accumulation restarts
- Only happens when the feature is already disabled in another lower priority volume
- Issuehappens also with SSGI. So it also might happen with other overrides, worth to check what makes sense.
- Windows 10
- Unity 2022.2.0a6
- HDRP 14.0.1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [HDRP] Decal Projector with layer mask "nothing" doesn't affect transparent objects when Decal Layers are disabled in frame settings
- "MonoBehaviour.OnApplicationQuit" is still called when quitting is canceled by “Application.wantsToQuit“ returning false
- [2D SG/VFX] Surface options are not shown in Output Inspector when 2D Sprite SG is assigned to VFX
- Collisions are incorrectly registered when setting a joint motor every frame causes
- Terrain shadows flicker while moving the Camera in the Player when Terrain contains GPU instanced materials