Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 14.0.2
Found in [Package]
[HDRP] Volumetric Clouds "jumps" when entering a local volume with some features like SSR
Repro steps :
- Open attached project
- Open scene called "Outside"
- Select GameObject called "Another Volume"
- Enable the override called Screen Space Reflection
Expected : SSR is enabled and clouds don't change
Result : Clouds buffer are discarded and accumulation restarts
- Only happens when the feature is already disabled in another lower priority volume
- Issuehappens also with SSGI. So it also might happen with other overrides, worth to check what makes sense.
- Windows 10
- Unity 2022.2.0a6
- HDRP 14.0.1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- AudioManager.Update takes up significantly more CPU time when a big number of Audio Sources are stopped at one time
- [Linux] Editor doesn't build a project when "Install into source code 'build' folder" is enabled after switching projects
- [OpenXR][Vulkan][URP] MSAA does not work on Quest 1/2 builds when using URP + OpenXR + Vulkan
- UI Builder lacks visual feedback on reordering elements when Unity Editor is set to Light Theme
- Crash on core::StringStorageDefault<char>::assign when opening a project