Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 14.0.2
Found in [Package]
[HDRP] Volumetric Clouds "jumps" when entering a local volume with some features like SSR
Repro steps :
- Open attached project
- Open scene called "Outside"
- Select GameObject called "Another Volume"
- Enable the override called Screen Space Reflection
Expected : SSR is enabled and clouds don't change
Result : Clouds buffer are discarded and accumulation restarts
- Only happens when the feature is already disabled in another lower priority volume
- Issuehappens also with SSGI. So it also might happen with other overrides, worth to check what makes sense.
- Windows 10
- Unity 2022.2.0a6
- HDRP 14.0.1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Overlay Canvas is not visible when the Anti-aliasing field is set to FXAA and the Full Screen Pass Renderer Features’s Injection Point is set to “After Rendering Post Processing”
- The Particle System doesn't work when played through ContextMenu
- Crash on gles::UseGLSLProgram when shader fails to patch due to exceeding MAX_UNIFORM_LOCATIONS on Intel Tiger Lake chipset
- Crash on D3D12GetInterface when entering the Play mode
- Animation stops at the end of the transition duration when the Animator preview is played