Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in c++ fix (no package involved)
Found in [Package]
[HDRP] SUCCEEDED(hr) error is thrown when the project's Shadows Filtering Quality is set to High or Very High
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project named "Case_1340115"
2. Open the TestScene and enter Play mode
3. Move the Cube around by using 'A' and 'D' buttons
Expected results: No errors are thrown
Actual results: "Assertion failed on expression: 'SUCCEEDED(hr)'" error is constantly thrown in the Console window
Reproducible with: 2019.4.28f1(7.6.0), 2020.3.12f1(10.5.0), 2021.1.12f1(11.0.0), 2021.2.0b1(12.0.0)
Could not test with: 2018.4.36f1(HDRP was in early preview)
1. The issue seems to only reproduce with D3D11 Graphics API. When Editor is switched to D3D12 or Vulkan, the error message would no longer occur
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Particle System isn't culled off-screen when the Culling Mode is set to Automatic and the Simulation Space is set to World
- Main Player window is moved to the primary display when it's launched on a 3rd monitor and the 2nd monitor is activated
- Crash on Mesh::RecalculateBounds when assigning not enough vertices for two submeshes