Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.3.9f1, 2022.1.12f1, 2022.2.0b8, 2023.1.0a1
[HDRP] Sample code for Custom Pass Scripting is incorrect
"The custom pass drawer sample code seems to have a bug. A portion of the code (highlighted) is repeated. This is from here: https://docs.unity3d.com/Packagesfirstname.lastname@example.org/manual/Custom-Pass-Scripting.html
but I checked back until 12.1 and those seem to exhibit the same."
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- PlayerLoop.SetPlayerLoop() function is ignored when playing game in Player
- Lighting data is carried over from one Scene to another when changing Scenes in the Play Mode
- The <sprite> tag inserted image from a Sprite Asset into the UI Builder Button disappears when the Inlined Style Text Shadow Horizontal or Vertical Offset is set to be more than 0 px
- Build fails when building with ILCPP Scripting Backend and ARMv7 as the Target Architecture
- Textures turn black in Player when they are referenced by a script instance