Search Issue Tracker
[HDRP][RTX] RTR does not seem to reflect what they should in a player
Repro steps :
- Open attached project (HDRP template)
- Open scene called "SampleScene"
- Make sure that RTR shows the unity ball in the decal puddle
- Now either build or launch the .exe in the binaries folder
Expected : The result should be the same in build than in the editor
Result: We can't see the unity ball, only some of the reflections far away can be seen.
Additional info :
- Also need to have a look if it's expected to not be able to see SSR full screen debug modein player without runtime debug shader (in HDRP Global settings) checked.
- Could not repro in 2022.2.0a4
- Windows 10
- Unity 2022.2.0a8 / trunk
- HDRP 14.0.2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Performing Android and iOS batch-mode builds causes error in RenderTexture
- Windows Player exe contains unwanted properties, causing text "Unity Playback Engine" to appear in task bar when mousing over it
- Changes made by the Script in the UI Document are reset when performing an Undo operation after changing the GameObject with this Script
- Emissive materials are broken when loading Scene via SceneManager.LoadScene
- [URP] [Decals] ProxyLighting Decal shader doesn't work in Screen Space Technique