Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.14f1, 2023.1.0b10, 2023.2.0a6
[Volumes] Revert property doesn't work on AnimationCurves parameters.
1) Add exposure to any HDRP project
2) Switch mode to Curve Mapping
3) Change any curve parameter
4) Right click->Revert Property
Expected: The property is reverted
Actual: The property is not reverted
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Asset changes are unsaved after updating sprite atlas
- Graphics.DrawProcedural doesn't work like in DX11 when used with DX12
- [Quest 2] Running Entities Graphics/BatchRendererGroup under Vulkan results in a frame rate drop compared to OpenGLES 3 and causes Tile Binning to cost more
- Filters dropdown: Window doesn't rescale on items collapse
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide