Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
[Linux] HDRP Project crashes Editor with "(Unknown)" entries in the stacktrace when entering Playmode
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user attached project (StarLightLantern.zip)
2. In the Project window go to "Assets > Scenes" and open the "samplescene"
3. Enter and leave Playmode several times until a crash occurs
Reproducible with: 2018.4.27f1, 2019.4.9f1, 2020.1.4f1, 2020.2.0b1
Initially this was thought to be reprodubile only on Ubuntu with AMD/Intel cards but this is also reproducible on Windows. It also is not specific to AMD/Intel cards - the crash may or may not happen depending on how command pools are reused, and the crash is more likely to occur on GPUs that have a smaller amount of RAM.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Atlas remains loaded in memory after scene change or unloading assets
- Decompressing a DeflateStream under IL2CPP misses a few bytes
- Referred style sheet stays dirty after saving when using the UIBuilder
- The Height map Amplitude is not working when using HDRP/LayeredLit
- Infinite inertial tensor rotation values are not discarded (both AB and RB)