Search Issue Tracker
[HDRP] Null error during DiffusionProfile migration
To reproduce simply import the attached asset. There will be an error in the console.
Unity version: 2022.2.0a11.1682
HDRP: trunk of 2022 05 10
ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null.
Parameter name: target
UnityEngine.Rendering.HighDefinition.DiffusionProfileSettings.TryToUpgrade () (at D:/Git/unity/Packages/com.unity.render-pipelines.high-definition/Runtime/Material/DiffusionProfile/DiffusionProfileSettings.Migration.cs:222)
UnityEditor.EditorApplication.Internal_CallDelayFunctions () (at <462367b32acb49e3b5d1e4b7be4db88f>:0)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Articulation Body tree changes behavior after attaching a trigger Collider
- Fatal freeze when playing a VFX made with VFX Graph and consisting many effects
- "Failed to download Build.data.br file" error is thrown when building projects for WebGL with the Compression Format set to "Brotli"
- Documentation Link does not work when the "New Panel Settings" question mark is clicked
- Async Scene load operation with allowSceneActivation set to false completes when refocusing the Editor
Actually, it was my fault. The asset was saved on a newer HDRP version and we don't support downgrading.