Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 16.0.0
Found in [Package]
[HDRP] Fog's albedo is affecting color even when volumetric mode is disabled
Version tested: (2022.2.0a9 + master)
Steps to reproduce:
1) Create a new HDRP template
2) Add a new volume with fog override. Make fog quite thick to see the issue
3) Make sure volumetric fog is disabled and tweak Albedo
4) Observe that non volumetric fog is still affected by Albedo and it acts same as regular constant color mode
Constant color mode affects only fog and doesn't affect volumetric parts so it would be expected for albedo to work other way around.
Even if it's expected the UX is confusing here. Albedo is indented underneath Volumetric section which implies it should affect only it.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] "SSL handshake Failed" In Bug Reporter after clicking "Send"
- High polling rate mice are causing performance issues
- [WebGL] Bad performance when playing in Safari
- Resolution is reset when the Player is restarted
- [Android] Object movement stutters on Android even with constant Time.deltaTime