Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 16.0.0
Found in [Package]
[HDRP] Fog's albedo is affecting color even when volumetric mode is disabled
Version tested: (2022.2.0a9 + master)
Steps to reproduce:
1) Create a new HDRP template
2) Add a new volume with fog override. Make fog quite thick to see the issue
3) Make sure volumetric fog is disabled and tweak Albedo
4) Observe that non volumetric fog is still affected by Albedo and it acts same as regular constant color mode
Constant color mode affects only fog and doesn't affect volumetric parts so it would be expected for albedo to work other way around.
Even if it's expected the UX is confusing here. Albedo is indented underneath Volumetric section which implies it should affect only it.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Light's Culling Mask does not work with Scriptable Renderer Feature when having only one Culling Mask
- "TouchScreenKeyboard.hideInput" triggers numerous errors & breaks function when built for Android
- Meta Quest performance loss between URP versions when built
- Lowering Cloud Layer channel opacity beyond a certain threshold results in graphical artifact
- [Android 5.1] Player is stuck on splash screen when opening a specific project