Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 10.0.0-preview.27
Found in [Package]
[UnityEditor][InputEvent] Incorrect mouse position on Windows when using multiple Editor Windows
[Update: this bug was first found on HDRP / Compositor, but it is a general issue with the mouse position when multiple editor windows are involved. See the comment section for more details].
Focus moves in Hierarchy on changing Key Color of Chroma Keying under Input Filters section in Graphics Compositor window.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project.
2. Windows > Render Pipeline > Graphics Compositor.
3. Enable Compositor > INput Filters > Chroma Keying.
4. Key Color > Click on Color Palette >
5. Click & Drag on the Color Section.
Focus moves in Hierarchy on changing Key Color of Chroma Keying.
Focus should not move in Hierarchy on changing Key Color of Chroma Keying
2020.2.0b2 with Package Version 10.0.0-preview.27, 9.0.0-preview.54
Working Fine in:
2020.2.0b1 with Package Versio 10.0.0-preview.27,
2020.1.5f1 with Package Version 9.0.0-preview.54.
Occurring only on Windows 10.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Can't select sRGB color format for Render Texture on HDRP project
- Built player takes multiple seconds to shut down
- Wireframe flicker and quad shaped artifacts on terrain trees using Mac Metal.
- Spamming error: `GLSL: Shader cannot be patched for instancing.` When enabling terrain Draw Instanced option in desktop OpenGL.
- [Mono, Debugger] VS 2019 debugger detaches when the Trace.TraceInformation is called with a specific string