Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[HDRP] FBX Importer assigns HDRP shaders when HDRP is not active in the Project and Import via MaterialDescription mode is used
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user attached project named "FBXImport"
2. Enter the Sample Scene
3. Open Project settings -> Graphics and disable the HDRP
4. Select "MultiMaterial_3dsmax_3" in the Project window and reimport it
5. Select the same asset in the Hierarchy and check what shaders the children of the object are using
Expected result: Child objects use a legacy shader since no SRP is currently active in the project
Actual result: The importer assigns HDRP shaders to the imported material despite HDRP not being active
Reproducible with: 2019.4.7f1(7.4.1), 2020.1.2f1(8.2.0), 2020.2.0a21(10.0.0-preview.33)
Could not test with: 2018.4(HDRP was in early preview stage)
1. When Material Creation Mode is set to "Standard(Legacy)" materials receive the correct shaders
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- deadlock in AssetDatabase_AcceleratorClient_Scheduling.ScheduledRequest_Status_InProgress
- Texture Compression settings on Android and WebGL Platforms are reset to default when building the project using a script
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Some GameObjects ignore the Default Parent when creating them in the Hierarchy