Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
[HDRP] Emission intensity can be increased to infinity which in turn breaks the Scene's lighting
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open the New Scene
3. Select the Cube in the Scene
4. Increase the Emission Intensity value for the Cube's material
Expected result: The Emission Intensity input is clamped
Actual result: Emission intensity value can be increased until it overflow and turns into an infinity which breaks the lighting and renders the Scene view rendered in solid black.
Reproducible with: 7.6.0 (2019.4.25f1), 10.4.0(2020.3.5f1), 11.0.0(2021.1.2f1), 12.0.0(2021.2.0a15)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform