Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.3.11f1, 2022.1.19f1, 2022.2.0b8, 2023.1.0a8
[HDRP] .DLSSDetected doesn't return correct value when app starts
Affected versions: 2021.2.17f1, 2021.3.5f1, 2022.1.6f1, 2022.2.0a16
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open attached project
2) Check the script and notice that
is called in Awake and on button click callback
3) Run the app
4) Observe that Awake returns false but button function returns true
Meaning DDynamicResolutionPlatformCapabilities.DLSSDetected is initialized somewhere too late into app's life cycle.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader warnings are thrown when creating a new empty 3D HDRP project
- Crash on tlsf_free when exiting the Play mode in a specific project
- Advanced Object Picker switches to Classic with Error "Exception caught with search engine (Object Selector)Advanced" when opening multiple Object Picker windows
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications
- GameObject with Visual Effect Graph Component is blooming when the VFX Graph Color is set to "0" and Alpha is set "1"