Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.3.11f1, 2022.1.19f1, 2022.2.0b8, 2023.1.0a8
[HDRP] .DLSSDetected doesn't return correct value when app starts
Affected versions: 2021.2.17f1, 2021.3.5f1, 2022.1.6f1, 2022.2.0a16
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open attached project
2) Check the script and notice that
is called in Awake and on button click callback
3) Run the app
4) Observe that Awake returns false but button function returns true
Meaning DDynamicResolutionPlatformCapabilities.DLSSDetected is initialized somewhere too late into app's life cycle.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode