Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 12.0.0
Found in [Package]
[HDRP] DLSS with volumetric clouds lower the resolution below a quarter and makes the results very pixelated
The goal of this report is to evaluate what could be done to mitigate this issue.
Repro steps :
- Open attached project
- Open SampleScene
- Select Camera
- In the rendering camera options, click on allow dynamic resolution
- The result should blur more or less everything (force resolution is at 50%)
- Now click on Allow DLSS
Expected : Less pixelated clouds
Result : We can clearly see the pixels on the clouds because they are now rendered at 1/8 the resolution. (25% * 50%)
Additional info :
- All the non ray traced effects have been tested (volumetric fog, DoF, bloom) and for various good reasons, don't suffer from this.
- Windows 10
- Unity 2022.0a2
- HDRP 12.0.0
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The script can be dragged and dropped before it is compiled
- Double clicking script field no longer opens it in the external script editor
- [Android] Build fails with built-in PAD custom asset(s) when using sample Addressable
- [iOS] nw_read_request_report crash
- The serialized field value cannot be changed when trying to set it back to "None"