Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.4f1, 2023.1.0a26
[HDRP] Debug panel disappears in player builds with certain debug modes
Im not 100% sure if this is a bug or a feature. But in builds when some debug modes are changed for example (HDR) ones, the debug panel disappears.
Here in the video I switch between *Gamut View, Gamut Clip* and *Values exceeding Paper White.* They all work, but the panel/name is not visible, I might not know which one is which as a new user.
1) Build any player in developer mode
2) Open debug panel and cycle through HDR modes.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Editor does not recognize button release when first releasing the "LShift" button and then "Numpad2"
- Reflection Probe doesn't load until it's selected in the Hierarchy window when the project has been opened
- "ArgumentNullException" error in the Console when selecting certain ScriptableObjects and entering Play Mode
- Configurable joints become bouncier when setting "Bounciness" below 1
- Prefabs get corrupted when editing Particle System curves