Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.4f1, 2023.1.0a26
[HDRP] Debug panel disappears in player builds with certain debug modes
Im not 100% sure if this is a bug or a feature. But in builds when some debug modes are changed for example (HDR) ones, the debug panel disappears.
Here in the video I switch between *Gamut View, Gamut Clip* and *Values exceeding Paper White.* They all work, but the panel/name is not visible, I might not know which one is which as a new user.
1) Build any player in developer mode
2) Open debug panel and cycle through HDR modes.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sahder errors in Player when "Strict shader variant matching" is enabled and the rendering path is set to "Deferred"
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator