Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
[HDRP] Debug. Motion vectors debug in Material tab does not work.
Currently we have 2 places where you can enable Motion vectors debug mode:
1) Material -> Material -> Lit(or other) -> MotionVector - DOES NOT WORK
2) Rendering-> Fullscreen Debug Mode -> MotionVectors - WORKS
We should remove the first one if its a duplicate and does not work.
Note: They are not called the same, one is "vector" the other is "vectors"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- IL2CPP Player crash on memset in VCRUNTIME140D when selecting UI GameObject
- [BiRP] GetScriptableCullingParameters() uses the wrong projection matrix when rendering two forward+ passes in XR
- Texture becomes lower quality when the texture is downloaded with script
- [tvOS] Multiple warnings in the Console when building for tvOS Platform on Intel Macbook
- [Android][Vulkan] Shader is rendered incorrectly in the Player when using Vulkan Graphics API