Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
[HDRP] CommandBuffer warnings are constantly thrown while Camera preview is active in Scene tab
How to reproduce:
1. Create new HDRP project
2. In Hierarchy search bar enter "camera" and select Main Camera
3. Observe Console
Reproduced with: 2021.2.0b15, 2022.1.0a12, 2022.1.0a16
Does not reproduce with: 2021.2.0b14, 2022.1.0a11
CommandBuffer: temporary render texture not found while executing (SetGlobalTexture)
Note: clearing Console, while the preview is still visible - the warning comes back.
Hide the Camera preview by docking it to the side of the Scene tab and the warning will not be appearing again.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [SceneView] Spline Knot placement ignores the visibility flags on gameobject
- 2px Softness is applied to RectMask2D when the Camera is set to Orthographic
- ShaderKeywordSet:GetEnabledKeywords crash
- FP32 is used for a temporary when compiling a shader for GLES or Vulkan
- The highlight that was created with Highlighter.Highlight does not disappear when the window is closed with the element