Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.20f1, 2023.1.0b16, 2023.2.0a4
[HDRP] Caustics are not rendered on AMD GPUs
Steps to reproduce:
- Open attached project
- Open scene "OutdoorsScene"
- Select "Pool Water" object
- In the inspector, enable the "Caustics" toggle
Result: !image (3).png|width=864,height=551!
Reproduces with :
Unity 2022.2.0f1 , Unity 2023.1.0a24 & graphics/srp/devs
The issue only occurs on PC with AMD gpu. Not on consoles ?
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- A vertical graphical artifact appears on Android Player when clearing Z & Stencil Buffer and running with OpenGLES3 Graphics API
- Player crashes when built with IL2CPP Scripting backend
- TextMeshPro package throws multiple Shader errors when importing TMP Essential Resources
- Package Manager search text field has no validation and leads to Editor freezes
- PlayerLoop.SetPlayerLoop() function is ignored when playing game in Player