Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2021.2.X
HDRP Camera Binder throws error
HDRP Camera Binder throws errors and its depthBuffer and colorBuffer properties are not working:
Error assigning 2DArray texture to (null) texture property 'New Camera_depthBuffer': Dimensions must match
Error assigning 2DArray texture to (null) texture property 'New Camera_colorBuffer': Dimensions must match
1. Create a VFX graph with a Camera property exposed in the blackboard, and add it to the scene.
2. Add a HDRP Camera Binder component to the gameobject with the VisualEffect.
3. Set up the property binding:
- Select Main Camera as "Additional Data"
- Select the exposed Camera property as "Camera Property"
4. Have Game view visible and observe the errors. If the VFX graph is using the colorBuffer or depthBuffer properties from the exposed Camera property, it will get a gray texture instead of the exposed Camera buffers.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Button highlight state disabled when hovering cursor over smaller sized child UI objects
- "Unity has stopped working" window is skipped when the Editor crashes
- The "Properties..." shortcut does not open the Focused Inspector window when the new GameObject is created
- Editor crashes when using WebCamTexture
- [URP] ShaderKeywords '_MAIN_LIGHT_SHADOWS' and '_ADDITIONAL_LIGHT_SHADOWS' are always enabled in the Editor