Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2021.2.X
HDRP Camera Binder throws error
HDRP Camera Binder throws errors and its depthBuffer and colorBuffer properties are not working:
Error assigning 2DArray texture to (null) texture property 'New Camera_depthBuffer': Dimensions must match
Error assigning 2DArray texture to (null) texture property 'New Camera_colorBuffer': Dimensions must match
1. Create a VFX graph with a Camera property exposed in the blackboard, and add it to the scene.
2. Add a HDRP Camera Binder component to the gameobject with the VisualEffect.
3. Set up the property binding:
- Select Main Camera as "Additional Data"
- Select the exposed Camera property as "Camera Property"
4. Have Game view visible and observe the errors. If the VFX graph is using the colorBuffer or depthBuffer properties from the exposed Camera property, it will get a gray texture instead of the exposed Camera buffers.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first
- Graphics.DrawProceduralIndirect and Graphics.DrawProceduralNow silently dropped on DX12