Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2021.2.X
HDRP Camera Binder throws error
HDRP Camera Binder throws errors and its depthBuffer and colorBuffer properties are not working:
Error assigning 2DArray texture to (null) texture property 'New Camera_depthBuffer': Dimensions must match
Error assigning 2DArray texture to (null) texture property 'New Camera_colorBuffer': Dimensions must match
1. Create a VFX graph with a Camera property exposed in the blackboard, and add it to the scene.
2. Add a HDRP Camera Binder component to the gameobject with the VisualEffect.
3. Set up the property binding:
- Select Main Camera as "Additional Data"
- Select the exposed Camera property as "Camera Property"
4. Have Game view visible and observe the errors. If the VFX graph is using the colorBuffer or depthBuffer properties from the exposed Camera property, it will get a gray texture instead of the exposed Camera buffers.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnActiveBuildTargetChanged is not called when changing the build platform
- Silent crash when scripts are recompiled on a specific project
- [Android] Video freezes when built for Android with specific project
- UI element is not displayed when Canvas Render Mode is set to Screen Space-Overlay
- Editor crashes on libetc_init when changing WebGL Texture Format to "RGB + 1-bit Alpha Compressed ETC2 4 bits"