Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 10.x
Found in [Package]
[HDRP] Assertion failed errors are thrown on removing compositor from the scene in Graphics Compositor Window
-Assertion failed errors are thrown on removing compositor from the scene.
-Assertion failed errors are thrown continuously on changing the resolution value to Half.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new HDRP template project
2. Windows > Render Pipeline > Graphics Compositor.
3. Enable Compositor > Render Schedule > Base Layer.
4. Properties > AOVS > Albedo.
5. Properties > AOVS > None.
6. Properties > Resolution > Half.
7. Uncheck Enable Compositor > Click on Remove compositor from scene.
Assertion failed errors are thrown in the console.
No errors in the console.
2020.2.0a20 with Package version 10.0.0-preview.27.
Working Fine in:
2020.2.0a20 with Package version 9.0.0-preview.33.
-HDRP Compositor window introduced in 9.0.0 preview.33.
-Package Version 10.0.0 preview.27. is available only in 2020.2.0a20.
Occurring on Windows 10 & Mac 10.15.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform