Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
[HDRP APV] Dilation generates weird results (red, and green patches)
I have tested trunk and apv staging branches. In both dilation produces red and green patches, I checked surrounding light probes but could not find any probes that could affect such color change.
1) Open spotlight project https://github.com/iM0ve/Spotlight-HDRP/tree/APV (apv branch)
2) Enable dilation
Check the concrete blocks above the tram.
If dilation is off, I dont get the strange artifacts.
APV staging image looks less red because new feature Leak Reduction, masks the problem.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Prefab's scripts are constantly reloaded when trying to enter multiple digits or characters into public fields on custom scripts consecutively
- Crash on mono_g_hash_table_find_slot when entering Play Mode
- [iOS] Crash when pressing "Done" on the keyboard layout
- Sprite Atlas remains loaded in memory after scene change or unloading assets
- Decompressing a DeflateStream under IL2CPP misses a few bytes