Search Issue Tracker
Fix In Review
[HDRP] APV debug mode Validity Over Dilation Threshold doesnt take touchup volumes in account
Im not certain if its a problem with the debug mode or the touchup volume itself.
1) Open Spotlight Tunnel project apv branch https://github.com/iM0ve/Spotlight-HDRP/tree/APV
2) Load Main then Day scenes
3) Bake lighting
4) Enable Validity Over Dilation Threshold debug mode
5) Navigate to the location from the screenshot (above the tram). There should be some red probes.
6) Add touchup volume with threshold 0 (see img for location)
Expected: All probes are green
Result: Probes int he corner are still red
Optionally, you can set the threshold in APV settings and delete the touchup volume. Then all probes would be green as expected after the bake.
More context: https://unity.slack.com/archives/C0108P9UH6H/p1652873578098699
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Resizing Profiler Module Details panel and releasing mouse button outside Unity doesn't cancel resize
- "Auto-hide gizmos" preference is not saved when reopening the project
- Sampling a custom depth texture on a machine with a GTX 1080 makes object's textures display the wrong color when in Play mode or Player
- Terrain is missing the Hidden/TerrainEngine/Details/WavingDoublePass shader when AssetBundles are built in older Unity Versions
- [Android] URP Project crashes when built on a device with PowerVR Rogue GE8320 GPU