Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 7.1.6
Found in [Package]
[HDRP][Animation] The light's Color Temperature properties always get reset when animating it in HDRP
When editing a timeline and trying to animate a light in auto key mode, it is impossible to animate the light's Color Temperature. The Color Temperature property always get reset to 1.
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new HDRP project
2. Open Animation or Timeline tab (top menu -> Window -> Animation -> Animation / Window -> Sequencing -> Timeline)
3. Click on Directional Light in the Hierarchy tab and go to Inspector
4. Expand Light parameters and enable color temperature mode by marking the checkbox
5. Click on Directional Light, go to Animation/Timeline tab and click 'Create'
6. Press on red the red circle to record the animation
7. Move the playhead to another place and change the temperature color
8. Disable recording mode
9. Move playhead cursor around keyframes and observe the animation
Expected result: Color temperature values get correctly keyframed
Actual result: The temperature values are reset
Reproducible: 2018.3.12f1, 2019.1.0b10, 2019.2.0a10
Can't reproduce: 2018.3.0a1, 2018.3.0a2 - crash on opening new HDRP project
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- [UI Builder] Editing uXML file externally opens the ui Builder
- [DXC/DX12] No way to enable SM 6.6 features results in compiler error when e.g. using 64-bit atomics in a shader