Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 7.1.6
Found in [Package]
[HDRP][Animation] The light's Color Temperature properties always get reset when animating it in HDRP
When editing a timeline and trying to animate a light in auto key mode, it is impossible to animate the light's Color Temperature. The Color Temperature property always get reset to 1.
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new HDRP project
2. Open Animation or Timeline tab (top menu -> Window -> Animation -> Animation / Window -> Sequencing -> Timeline)
3. Click on Directional Light in the Hierarchy tab and go to Inspector
4. Expand Light parameters and enable color temperature mode by marking the checkbox
5. Click on Directional Light, go to Animation/Timeline tab and click 'Create'
6. Press on red the red circle to record the animation
7. Move the playhead to another place and change the temperature color
8. Disable recording mode
9. Move playhead cursor around keyframes and observe the animation
Expected result: Color temperature values get correctly keyframed
Actual result: The temperature values are reset
Reproducible: 2018.3.12f1, 2019.1.0b10, 2019.2.0a10
Can't reproduce: 2018.3.0a1, 2018.3.0a2 - crash on opening new HDRP project
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Can't relocate the caret in Input Fields when Hide Mobile Input option is being used
- Multiple Edge Colliders 2D can be edited at the same time, every Edge Collider's "Edit Collider" button is highlighted
- Crash on SceneVisibilityState when trying to open a project containing another project in the Assets folder
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Shader error undeclared identifier "UNITY_TRANSFER_LIGHTING" when building project