Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
[HDRP] All Shadow override removes on resetting in Sky and Fog Volume
All Shadow override removes on resetting in Sky and Fog Volume.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new HDRP template project
2. Hierarchy > Sky & Fog Volume > Inspector.
3. Add Override > Shadowing > Contact Shadows.
4. Enable & edit the properties > Reset.
Contact Shadow override removes on resetting in Sky and Fog Volume.
Contact Shadow override Should not remove on resetting in Sky and Fog Volume.
2018.2.0a18, 2020.1.0b16 with 8.2.0.
Working Fine in:
2020.2.0a18 With Package Version 9.0.0, 8.1.0.
Occurring on Windows 10 & Mac 10.15.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics.DrawProcedural doesn't work like in DX11 when used with DX12
- [Quest 2] Running Entities Graphics/BatchRendererGroup under Vulkan results in a frame rate drop compared to OpenGLES 3 and causes Tile Binning to cost more
- Filters dropdown: Window doesn't rescale on items collapse
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
As explained above the issue is caused by the profile being in the package folder and write only.
The next template will not have this issue anymore.