Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
HashSet.TrimExcess causes an increase in memory
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open "Test" Scene
3. Enter Play mode
4. Select "TrimExcess-3.5" in the hierarchy
5. Toggle Disable/Enable checkmark for TestHashSetTrimExcessBug Script component
Expected result: the function trims the HashSet to the minimum size required to contain it.
Actual result: the HashSet increases in size each time TrimExcess is called on it.
Reproduced with: 5.6.1f1, 5.6.1f1, 2017.3.1f1, 2017.3.1f1, 2018.2.0a1
Note: the issue does not appear when using .NET 4.6. It can be tested by enabling "TrimExcess-4.6" game object in the hierarchy and repeating step #5 with it.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UI] Unwanted padding is added when maximizing editor windows
- [UI] Area Error tooltip is missing in the Mesh Importer settings
- UIElementsScrollView.ScrollTo() scrolls to the top of the ScrollView when a child of a child of the Scroll View is passed
- Only one of the tracks are affected when selecting multiple Animations tracks and Trying to convert them to Clip/Infinite Track
- Unresponsive front facing UI fields with specific rotations when using World Space canvas with Ignore Reversed Graphics enabled