Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.1
HashSet.TrimExcess causes an increase in memory
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open "Test" Scene
3. Enter Play mode
4. Select "TrimExcess-3.5" in the hierarchy
5. Toggle Disable/Enable checkmark for TestHashSetTrimExcessBug Script component
Expected result: the function trims the HashSet to the minimum size required to contain it.
Actual result: the HashSet increases in size each time TrimExcess is called on it.
Reproduced with: 5.6.1f1, 5.6.1f1, 2017.3.1f1, 2017.3.1f1, 2018.2.0a1
Note: the issue does not appear when using .NET 4.6. It can be tested by enabling "TrimExcess-4.6" game object in the hierarchy and repeating step #5 with it.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- (Asset DB v1) Deleted Metadata is re-imported based on asset (as opposed to on default behaviour) created off
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- Video is not fitted into the screen vertically when Aspect Ratio "Fit Vertically" or "Fit Inside" is selected