Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1.X
HashSet.TrimExcess causes an increase in memory
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open "Test" Scene
3. Enter Play mode
4. Select "TrimExcess-3.5" in the hierarchy
5. Toggle Disable/Enable checkmark for TestHashSetTrimExcessBug Script component
Expected result: the function trims the HashSet to the minimum size required to contain it.
Actual result: the HashSet increases in size each time TrimExcess is called on it.
Reproduced with: 5.6.1f1, 5.6.1f1, 2017.3.1f1, 2017.3.1f1, 2018.2.0a1
Note: the issue does not appear when using .NET 4.6. It can be tested by enabling "TrimExcess-4.6" game object in the hierarchy and repeating step #5 with it.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator
- "Object.FindObjectsOfType<T>() is obsolete" warning is thrown when using "Transitions Plus" asset
- [Mono] Crash on SystemNative_ReadDirR() when building for IOS/Android on a macOS machine